- The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 13GB of space (including iPadOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settj=ings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can detect these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may varyby device.
- Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enebled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a celluler network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier.
iPad Pro 12.9-in (4th Generation) – 512 GB
$1,449.00 ex. VAT
Wi-FI 6 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax); 2.4GHz and 5GHz; simultaneous dual band; speeds up to 1.2Gbps | MIMO | Bluetooth 5.0 technology | Wi-Fi + Cellular